Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yanik Silver's Information Marketing Method to a 6-Figure Income

If you have never heard of Yanik Silver, don't worry....unless you don't ever want to make a great passive (or active) income.

Yanik Silver is a serial Internet entrepreneur and self-made millionaire. He is recognized as one of the leading experts on web marketing even though he still considers himself a ‘techno dunce’. Starting from his one-bedroom apartment and with just a few hundred dollars, Yanik has personally sold over $13,000,000.00 online and counting (with zero employees except his wife, Missy).

He is the author, co-author or publisher of several best-selling marketing books and tools including Moonlighting on the Internet, Instant Sales Letters® & 33 Days To Online Profits. Yanik is a highly sought after speaker addressing groups ranging from the prestigious Wharton Business School to international audiences of 3,000+. (Courtesy of http://yaniksilver.com/-To learn more about Yanik's secret's visit my site)

I remember the first time I heard about Yanik. I had been coaching a young Canadian netrepreneur in Internet marketing techniques & he mentioned something about Yanik Silver's underground marketing conference; I stumbled a disinterested, 'yeah, ok' to let him know I was listening to our phone call & then frantically Googled 'Yanik Silver' as fast as I could so I didn't sound like an idiot.

As fate would have it, my one time pupil went on to become a master of Internet marketing & search engine optimization making $10,000 dollars in a few hours.

I wanted to give everyone a taste of Yanik's 7 Reasons Why a 'Digital' Information Product is the best way to build your fortune on the Net:
  1. No Competition: Since you create the content & sell it, you can copyright it & no one can knock it off in China. Information is unique to you, & are legally protected.
  2. Incredible Profit Margins: Think about it; its an electronic item, you don't have to box it, ship it, or touch it. Since its downloadable, your profit is nearly 100% pure profit (Really its about 97% because you have to 3% merchant account transaction fee).
  3. Work From Anywhere: It doesn't matter if you're on the beach with a wireless connection. sitting in your office at home or off on vacation; the Internet runs 24/7 365 days a year. I own AlwaysBePrepared.com & in 30 minutes created a simple Emergency Contact Form in Microsoft Word. I sell it for $5.47 so for every transaction I get 97% of $5.47 or, $5.30 profit for something that took me 30 minutes to make. I've had people buy this from me at 2:30 a.m. (for some reason) while I was asleep! How cool is it have someone pay you to sleep?
  4. Work On Autopilot: You can set up your Internet home based business so it works on complete autopilot. I will share more tips on how to do this.
  5. No Employees: I run AlwaysBePrepared.com by myself. Now consider what I've done. I had one month where I did $18,707.37 in sales! That's right, $18,707.37 in sales with myself & my home computer. No employees, no overhead, nothing but myself.
  6. Low Start-Up Costs: You don't need a factory or a supplier (though I've done that); information is king & cheap to create but nearly complete profit. If you need anything done....outsource it. I've had 50 websites created for me in India for $85 dollars. I had the articles written & the website http://www.BirthInjury411.info along with about $420 dollars. How??? I use GetAFreelancer.com
    GetAFreelancer.com
    is a reverse auction where you can post a project & programmers from around the world bid on your project & try to downbid the previous programmer to get your business & you get to pick which one you want to use.
  7. Get Paid Over & Over Again: Once you create an informational website, you can keep selling over & over & over. You don't run out of products, they're never on back order, there's no shipping issues, rising fuel prices don't affect your profits. Once your informational website is built, the work is done & you repeatedly profit from it.
Next post I will give you Yaniks Silver's What You DON'T Need To Get Started & then tie it all into the Law of Attraction & how you can use information to make your first million.

1 comment:

Ty said...

Great blog! Feel free to check out mine for more of the same:

http://fastcashlinks.blogspot.com/