Monday, October 1, 2007

Millionaire Thoughts: How to get your mind clear for maximum results

I want to open a discussion on how everyone first gets themselves clear & then gets clear about what it is that they want.

Here's what I do to get clear...
1. CHECK MY EMOTIONS: This is the classic THOUGHTS lead to FEELINGS, feelings lead to ACTIONS, actions lead to RESULTS.
If my thoughts are constantly on the fact that I've lost my nice home in the nice area it was in & that I went from making a tremendous amount of money each month to a lot less then...my thoughts spiral downward thus creating negative, low-level energy feelings which thereafter lead to self-defeating actions which finally result in status quo.

By thoroughly checking my emotions, I ensure that they are high-level, positive emotions that will result in the effect I want. Since this newsgroup is dedicated to having a millionair mindset, I continually repeat to myself, "I am a multi-millionaire & I'm financial successful.'
After beginning this new, high-energy weatlh building thought, I go over what it feels like to be a millionaire.

Now, I've had the previlege to know first-hand several multi-millionaires who built a tremendous level of wealth. With this envaluable experience I can truly think & feel how it feels to be a multimillionaire.

One mult-millionaire that I know is very giving to our community; he has set up a large museum to which I take my kids on a frequent basis. Another multi-millionaire that is a personal friend of my wife paid for her all of her college & sent her on several medical relief trips to different areas of the world.

These creative, clear & give wealth building thoughts give rise to feelings of wealth & prosperity. Holding the feelings of abundance, wealth & prosperity then move me to money making actions & activities. I now are mentally charged to make that next sales phone call, talk to that new, potential client & create that next money making email that I will sent out to my mailing list.

I also have the added bonus of having had a small taste of financial success. As I began my rise to my first million dollars, IPublish Post found that I was more giving, more compassionate. If a person who was down on their luck approached me I would ask them if they were really hungry or, if they wanted the money for some other reason. I don't believe it's my position to judge but, I will not enable someone in their destructive lifestyles. Therefore, I would often take someone into a local restaurant & have them order whatever they wanted & I would then have the kitchen create two more orders for them to take with them.
This made me feel wonderful; not that I was the lord of the manor but, that I had the financial where with all to help more than I normally would.

2. CONTINUE IN MY HIGH-LEVEL THOUGHTS: I continue to monitor my thoughts to ensure that I have high level, millionair mind set thoughts.

2 comments:

george said...

Thanks for what you wrote. I am going back to college and if you can help I would apreciate it. My school is the college of acupuncture in Houston Texas, and my goal is to be able to get my education and be able to help others later to schivve their dreams.
My name is George Gomes. amd amy information you need I can provide to you via email dermanueva@gmail or by phone 713 398-9425.
I do not want to use it as get money but as a help for my education during my college years.
Thanks,
Geo

Unknown said...

To whom it wrote this article.
I just read what I wrote back in July 1, and I want to say that I believe that I also have the condition to become a millionaire, and I want to thank you for what you wrote and to help me in develop a good sense of what millionaire is all about.
Best wishes,
Geo