Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rules of Wealth

Wealth Rule #1 I believe “I create My life”

Wealth Rule #2 I play the money game to win.

Wealth Rule #3 I am committed to being wealthy.

Wealth Rule #4 I think big.

Wealth Rule #5 I focus on opportunities.

Wealth Rule #6 I admire other wealthy and successful people.

Wealth Rule #7 I associate with positive, successful people.

Wealth Rule #8 I am willing to promote myself and my value.

Wealth Rule #9 I am bigger than my problems.

Wealth Rule #10 I am an excellent receiver.

Wealth Rule #11 I choose to get paid based on results.

Wealth Rule #12 I think “Both”.

Wealth Rule #13 I focus on my net worth.

Wealth Rule #14 I manage my money well.

Wealth Rule #15 I have my money work hard for me.

Wealth Rule #16 I act in spite of fear.

Wealth Rule #17 I constantly learn and grow.

No comments: