Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Eternal Principles That Will Make You Wealthy

WEALTH PRINCPLE:
My income can grow only to the extent I do!

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
If I want to change the fruits, I will first have to change the roots. If I want to change the visible, I must first change the invisible.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
Money is a result, wealth is a result, health is a result, illness is a result, and my weight is a result. We live in a world of cause and effect.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
Give me five minutes, and I can predict my financial future for the rest of my life.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
Thoughts lead to feelings. Feelings lead to actions. Actions lead to results.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
When the subconscious mind must choose between deeply rooted emotions and logic, emotions will almost always win.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
If my motivation for acquiring money or success comes from a no supportive root such as fear, anger, or the need to “prove” Myself, My money will never bring I happiness.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
The only way to permanently change the temperature in the room is to reset the thermostat. In the same way, the only way to change my level of financial success “permanently” is to reset my financial thermostat.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
Consciousness is observing my thoughts and actions so that I can live from true choice in the present moment rather than being run by programming from the past.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
I can choose to think in ways that will support me in my happiness and success instead of ways that don’t.

WEALTH PRINCPLE:
Money is extremely important in the areas in which it works, and extremely unimportant in the areas in which it doesn’t.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
When I am complaining, I become a living, breathing “crap magnet.”

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
There is no such thing as a really rich victim!

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
If my goal is to be comfortable, chances are I’ll never get rich. But if my goal is to be rich, chances are I’ll end up mighty comfortable.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
If I am not fully, totally, and truly committed to creating wealth, chances are I won’t.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
The Law of Income: I will be paid in direct proportion to the value I deliver according to the marketplace.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
“Bless that which I want.”—Huna philosophy

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
Leaders earn a heck of a lot more money than followers!

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
The secret to success is not to try to avoid or get rid or shrink from my problems; the secret is to grow myself so that I are bigger that any problem.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
If I have a big problem in my life, all that means is that I am being a small person.

WEALTH PRINCPLE:
If I say that I’m worthy, I am. If I say that I’m not worthy, I’m not. Either way I will live into my story.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
“If a hundred-foot oak tree had the mind of a human, it would only grow to be ten foot tall.” –T. Harv Eker

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
For every giver there must be a receiver, and for every receiver there must be a giver.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
Money will only make me more of what I already am.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
How I do anything is how I do everything.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
There’s nothing wrong with getting a steady paycheck, unless it interferes with my ability to earn what I’m worth. There’s the rub. It usually does.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
Never have a ceiling on my income.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
Rich people believe “I can have I cake and eat it too.” Middle-class people believe “Cake is too rich, so I’ll have a little piece.” Poor people don’t believe they deserve cake, so they order a doughnut, focus on the hole, and wonder why they have “nothing.”

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
The true measure of wealth is net worth, not working income.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
“Where attention goes, energy flows and results show.”

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
Until I show that I can handle what I’ve got, I won’t get any more!

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
The habit of managing my money is more important than the amount.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
Either control my money, or it will control me.

WEALTH PRINCPLE:
Rich people see every dollar as a “seed” that can be planted to earn a hundred more dollars, which can then be replanted to earn a thousand more dollars.

WEALTH PRINCPLE:
Action is the “bridge” between the inner world and the outer world.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
A true warrior can “tame the cobra of fear.”

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
It is not necessary to get rid of fear in order to succeed.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
If I am willing to do what’s easy, life will be hard. But if I am willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
The only time I am actually growing is when I am uncomfortable.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
Training and managing my own mind is the most important skill I could ever own, in terms of both happiness and success.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
I can be right or I can be rich, but I can’t be both.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
“Every master was once a disaster.” –T. Harv Eker

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
To get paid the best, I must be the best.

WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
My income can grow only to the extent I do!

No comments: