Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wealth Affirmations & Vision Statements: How to manifest money

I been working on fine tuning the correct manifestation affirmations that I use.

Currently I feel that when you sit & meditate, pray, etc (whatever is your preferred method) that you should speak as if the object or event is in the now & currently exists in your life rather than stating something such as...

"I hope one day to be a millionaire," or "I'd love to be wealthy." I even personally feel that stating "I intend to be wealthy" is still not positive & faithful enough as it's still a future tense statement meaning you'll never achieve your goal as you 'intend' to do or have whatever it is that you're desiring.

If you've been reading my blog, I was once on my way to being a millionaire & a financially secure life however; I lost it. I was making my fortune in investing before I knew anything the Law of Attraction however; as we all know, the Law of Attraction still operates whether you know about it or agree with. I lost my fortune because I grew prideful & began to fear losing the money.

Now after having done extensive work with the various Laws Of The Universe such as the Law Of Attraction, The Law Of Reciprocity, etc., I have come to the conclusion that in order to manifest properly in your life you must do the following steps:

1. KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T WANT: Know what it is that you don't want in your life. This is controversial because people will say that you're focusing on the negative but, I would disagree because there must be opposition in all things & knowing what it is that you DON'T want helps to more fully define what it that you DO want.

2. KNOW WHAT YOU DO WANT: You need to figure out what it is that you want in your life; health, wealth, knowledge, love, friendship etc.

3. FULLY CLARIFY YOUR DESIRES: I personally sat down & created 101 goals for my life in each of the 5 major areas...Physical, Spiritual, Financial, Social, and Intellectual. I am currently writing Vision Statements for each goal; here's an example:

Goal: Personal Net Worth of 4.5 million by 2013.

Vision Statement: My business is booming. I have a monthly net income of $60,000 dollars coming from various sources.

I see myself I coming through the gate onto my short, private drive that is lined with beautiful, full-leaved tress. I pull up in my G500 Mercedes into the circular driveway of in front of my 6,200 square foot Mediterranean style home that's nestled in the foothills on 5 acres of private land.

It’s evening & the sunlight is hitting the copper highlights of my roof. I can see 2 of my children are out back playing on the play equipment. I come into the side of the house into the kitchen; my wife is there working with our oldest daughter on homework.

The tile in the kitchen is large & well-laid; the lighting is bright & the home has a welcoming feel to it. I have been meeting with clients for a few hours & I'm getting ready to take a short vacation with my family. I head into my home office. On my glass & Mahogany desk I have two large monitors that display a new website I'm working on. I drop off my laptop & head through the door into our master bedroom. Etc. etc.

In this vision statement I am explicit in details. I really want to fully intend all the aspects of my goal not simply say 'I intend to have nice home.' This type of statement is worthless & will get you a 'nice home.' I grew up in a simple, 1900 square foot rambler in east Texas; it was a simple, little home but, nothing like the home I used to have before I lost it.

In this step you need to go into detail on each goal you intend to manifest. God, the Universe or whatever you believe in needs the details.

4. MAKE A SIMPLIFIED VERSION OF THE MAJOR GOAL: In my case, "I am a multi millionaire. I have a net worth of $4.5 million dollars & make $65,000 dollars a month."

5. SET THE INTENTION: You need to fully state the intention to the Universe. You need to state the intention in its fullness so that there's no mistake about the intension.

6. WORK TOWARDS THE INTENTION: You need to work towards the intention. I can't get back my home that I once had if I choose to sit in the living room of the home we're currently renting & 'dream of my millions.' Faith without works is DEAD. You need to work towards your goals & continue to manifest.

2 comments:

ol4lo said...

I indeed kind of disagree with your point 1.
One indeed attracts what one thinks about, even if it is something you do not want.

I give an example on how to prove this for yourself in this post: http://blog.gettingrichthecertainway.net/2007/09/experiment-on-law-of-attraction.html

Unknown said...

You must know what it is that you DON'T want because that will concretely define what it is that you DO want.
You need to become completely clear about both sides of the coin. The reason for this is that you can't pick up only one end of the stick without picking up the other.